An opportunity has arisen for two Bioanalysts to join the Drug Metabolism and PharmacoKinetic (DMPK) team. These are full-time positions, reporting to the Team Leader.
What you’ll do:
- Development, validation and reporting bioanalytical methodology and, where appropriate, providing resolution to technical problems.
- Application of bioanalytical methodologies for preclinical and clinical analysis
- Preparation of work protocols for approval, critically assessing data generated and reviewing data from peers.
- Preparation and review of reports, quality documents and training documentation.
- Acquisition/recording data in a manner that complies with GxP and internal policies/procedures.
- Performing assigned roles within DMPK such as equipment responsible operator, training, equipment hardware/software validation and the ordering of consumable items.
The successful candidates will be educated to a minimum of BSc(Hons) (or equivalent), in a relevant scientific discipline and be able to demonstrate the ability to critically assess data. Previous experience in the application of bioanalytical methodologies in a pharmaceutical environment would be advantageous. You should be able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, and must be self-motivated. A high level of personal integrity and commitment is essential, as is a flexible approach to new work challenges.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for informal enquiries ahead of application please call 0161 302 2119 on this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.