Our client is a growing, entrepreneurial pharmaceutical contract development company with a global customer base, developing new pharma and biotech products for a range of disease areas. They are seeking Analytical Scientists to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the Analytical Scientist:
- To develop and validate robust analytical test methods to support formulation development, cleaning verification and stability.
- To perform statistical analysis and interpretation of data.
- To report any deviations and assist in analytical investigations and analytical problem solving – including CAPAs.
- To generate, complete and review laboratory documentation.
The ideal candidate for the Analytical Scientist:
- A BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HPLC analysis/Development essential, and method development is preferential in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience within a pharmaceutical product and chemical development environment and an understanding of the drug development process would be desirable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, on this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.