We are working with a multinational Pharmaceutical company that have a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist. Our client is keen to hear from candidates who can bring the background to hit the ground running and be able to contribute to the analytical testing function.
What you’ll do:
You will be performing routine laboratory procedures and using HPLC as a core laboratory technique. You will be working under ICH guidelines and this role will involve using Empower software. Our client operates under GMP and GLP and this role will see you working under the same systems.
- Perform lab operations right-first-time with minimal personal Out Of Spec (OOS) results
- Plan and prioritise your own work
- Assist in preparation and review of technical documentation
- Ensure all work you’re responsible for is GMP compliant
- Ensure personal lead times are complied with
- Assist in project work
- Assist with departmental problem solving
- Gain additional pharmaceutical knowledge ad-hoc as a self-motivated professional working in this field
- Identify and raise deviations and change-controls as required
- Adhere to SOP’s, Health and Safety and regulatory guidelines
We are seeking a graduate in chemistry or a closely related field, and ideally you will have industrial experience of all of the above skills and standards (HPLC in a GMP environment).
We are seeking a customer focussed individual who is self-motivated, proactive and a team player. Ideally you will have trouble shooting experience with HPLC.
On this occasion, LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment agency.