Production Process Operator
The client we are currently recruiting for are looking for a Production Process Operator. Our client design, develop and manufacture award-winning polymers and specialist synthetic resins.
Working hours of the role are 6am - 6pm from Friday to Sunday, on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Process Operator is batch manufacture of our products. This role also includes many other aspects of manufacturing and will work as an integral part of the production team. The position includes retrieving, weighing, and mixing/reacting chemical ingredients. Monitoring of equipment during the chemical process and recording information to ensure quality, safety and efficiency are requisites of the role.
All aspects of site operations must be completed in a safe, timely and professional manner reporting any problems which arise.
The Production Process Operator is required to assist in the improvement of processes or products by reporting observations during the manufacturing process and to work with the production team members in order to aid development of best processes and products.
What you will do:
- Ensure that all process and operational activities associated with batchmanufacture are carried out in compliance to the sites Health, Safety,Environmental and Quality requirements
- To manufacture products according to details and instructions stated on theformulation batch sheet and specification, and to report in writing any deviationsfrom these procedures immediately to the appropriate parties.
- To make accurate additions or adjustments to the process when instructed byLaboratory Staff
- •To complete all necessary documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Immediately report any incidents that the management need to address using theappropriate reporting systems
- Respond to required corrective and preventive action in a timely manner
- FLT operator duties as required [subject to licence]
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Directors and Management of theCompany would also be included in the responsibilities
- Monitoring of raw materials requirements and informing supervisor when finishedproducts are suitably packaged for movement to the warehouse.
- Participate as required in design / Hazard reviews
- Maintain workplace to a good housekeeping standard
- Experience within a similiar role in a chemical/process type industry would be ideal.
- Forklift truck license and experience.
- Flexible approach to work
- Good Team working skills to improve processes and product quality.
On this occasion LiCa Scientific are acting as an employment agency.